- During the last 18 months we learned quite a few things. Such as:
- – Taking a break from something extremely good is extremely bad.
- – Slowing down what’s in a good way of going is no good.
- – Talking such things as „scaling down“, „working less“, „retirement“… calls for a quote from our long – standing philosophical friend Fidel Castro: „Revolutionaries don’t retire.“
We are concluding from all this:
„Ireland`s most spectacular private gathering“ (as a journalist once called it) is back, we are making up for he bad brake of 2022:
- – The best ever Open Day with stalls and live – demonstrations by the cream of crafters from this part oft he world, ideed some from further away.
- – The largest gathering of textile – workers on this island by far: Spinners, weavers, tailors, dyers, felt – makers – you name them, they will be there to show their unique skills and product.
- – The Flax – Mill – Fashion – Show 2023 with brandnew creations in Irish Linen by Marion Baur and several special guest designers.
- – Visitors from literally all over the world!
- – For our (invited) evening – guests: A buffet like you have never seen (never mind tasted) and dinner made while you watch by our catering – brigade (guess who is in it…). And of course a superb concert with 3 acts on stage.
We are nearly finished selecting this year’s artists, one we can confirm at this stage:
Joe Mc Gonigle, star oft he 2020 and 2021 Yard – Fests will be back!
Curious – want a stall – or just want tob e part of it again: