the preparations for our fashion show as part of the Open Day are going – despite many problems which had to be solved due to influences beyond our control – extremely well.
Please find the programme below – you have got the invitation for the day and the programme, a very special piece on the evening will follow within the next few days. Hermann is doing that one – no doubt it will be done in his very own style.
As I write this our friends in Dortmund are packing the legendary paintings by Ula Richter for the exhibition.
I hope you are getting as excited as we are – it won’t be long now..
Please remember to book your place at the Fashion Show – interest is big that we will not be able to allocate any places for not booked visitors!
Love over Gold
Hard copies of programme,invitation and Fashion Show flyer are available from now on.
- *The first ever all vegan Catwalk!
- *Healthy clothes for a healthy future -all locally made!
- *New creations in Irish Linen and other natural (plant – based) fibres by Marion Baur, Emma Poser, Aisling Hayden and several special guest designers.
- *Jewellery by Ruth Walker.
- *Real clothes shown by real people, our models:
- Aisling Hayden (The Rock)
- Fiona Baur (Limavady)
- Briege Hayden (The Rock)
- Tony Hiley (Lisburn)
- *Compere: Helen Keys (Moneymore)
- *Live Music: Isabel Neuenfeldt (Berlin)
1 showing only at 1pm (sharp)
Booking absolutely essential (sorry, no exceptions)!
Note: As the whole Open Day, Flax Mill Fashion Show is a private event and the owner reserves the right to refuse admission at all times. Photographers and film-makers are welcome but must book their place!